2017 Giant TCX SX Size ML (56cm)
GET THE KOM ON ROADS, GRAVEL OR DIRT. FROM REMOTE MOUNTAIN CLIMBS TO ROUGH ROADS, THIS BIKE IS SMOOTH SO YOU CAN BE FAST.
Born from the fast and furious world of competitive cyclocross and recalibrated for longer rides, the all-new TCX Advanced SX takes you to the end of the road and beyond. Its lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame features flat-mount disc brakes and 12mm front rear thru axles for total control on rough roads, gravel or dirt. The frame has plenty of clearance for its oversized 40c tires. The cockpit, featuring wider handlebars and a slightly shorter stem, gives you confidence and control on rough terrain, and a wide-range 1x11 drivetrain is suitable for off-road adventure. The D-Fuse composite seatpost adds compliance, allowing you to float through washboard bumps and stay smooth all day long.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- Giant PX-2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- SRAM Apex 1, 1x11 speed shifting
- SRAM Apex 1 hydraulic disc brakes