$37.95 - $80.95
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. Usage: All Mountain / Enduro Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Light/High Grip: 900g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1056g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1140g, Gravity DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 1040g, DNA compound
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
- Lite race/training tire with smooth tread, directional siping
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
$20.00 - $22.00
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$16.00 - $22.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$18.00 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$20.00 - $22.00
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
$20.00 - $25.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• XC tire with durable casing, large knobs for all conditions • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$12.50 - $13.00
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$12.99 - $14.00
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$14.00 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$17.00 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Fast rolling, smooth centerline offers low rolling resistance while aggressive shoulder knobs provide bite in the corners. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65 - Weight: 789 - TPI: 22
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 700 x 23c
$18.00 - $19.00
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
$21.00 - $21.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
$13.00 - $18.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$18.00 - $29.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$14.00 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
$16.00 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
$17.00 - $26.99
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Serfas' Seca-RS Road Folding is a superb tire combining a fast-rolling, long-wearing 60-durometer rubber center tread with 56-durometer sides for excellent cornering. This fine tire also boasts a compliant 120 thread-per-inch casing and Serfas' excellent Flat-Protection System.
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
- Aggressive cyclocross tire for front or rear, revamped for improved cornering control, reduced weight and 20% less rolling resistance - PaceStar: extremely fast compound with an easy-rolling base layer, fast center and grippy shoulders - Light and supple 127 tpi casing
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$12.99 - $24.00
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$66.00 - $86.00
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
The versatile tread of Giant's P-RX2 tire can be used for anything from cross racing to all-day adventures. Its supported shoulder knobs provide precise cornering while the direction tread design improves traction on loose or rough surfaces. This tire features a Defect 2 Kevlar belt under the tread for puncture protection and a built-in wear indicator.
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
This slender trekking tire has no fear of loose or slippery surfaces. Its profile design is inspired by mountain bike tire design, though it retains good rolling properties and reliable puncture protection thanks to the Puncture ProTection rubber belt. The durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
In cyclocross, you want speed on the straights and traction in the turns. Continental achieves those goals with the Cyclo X-King. Short, smartly spaced center knobs roll quickly and are self-cleaning. Toward the edges, taller square knobs offer predictable cornering traction in a variety of conditions. The X-King is a great all-around tread!
Continental's Cyclocross Race delivers tubular-like feel with a large-volume 35mm casing. So forget about dealing with glue and run the Race at lower pressure for that perfect balance between traction, comfort and low-rolling resistance. It's a great all-around tire: train on it, commute on it, race on it.
The Der Baron 2.4 Projekt is a technical, versatile, and sophisticated enduro tire which is always the right choice. - Versatile tread pattern with good rolling characteristics and a sporting weight - Excellent puncture resistance and maximum stability thanks to ProTection Tubeless Ready insert and Apex stiffening - Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound - Ideal for all-around, loose, wet, and muddy conditions
The Der Kaiser 2.4 Projekt is an uncompromising racing tire which was developed together with the best athletes worldwide. - Low rolling resistance, high puncture protection, grip in every turn - Ideal for all-around, dry, and hardpack conditions - Designed specifically for competition, and thus prioritizes grip over long life
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
$54.00 - $54.95
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
$57.00 - $59.95
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
$74.95 - $79.95
Our all-year-round tyre and a reliable companion for those high mileage road cyclists - Solid partner for training rides and in competition, come rain or shine - Outstanding puncture protection, reliable tread with good grip and the highest mileage - A tire with a superior durability ready for any season
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
Page 1 of 2 Next page